Re: DSM: Sudbury Educational Resource Network

Melissa Tyson (
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 17:55:42 GMT

>When I was carrying most of the burden of starting Cedarwood, I found
>so pressed for time that I resorted to plagiarizing Sudbury Valley's
>literature--something that put stress on my relationship with >Sudbury

speaking of which...

The Education Exchange invites you to participate.

We believe in free information and education. What we offer is a searchable
course database that puts the student in touch with available resources and
enables the user to seek out an education at no cost. It is our fervent hope
that you find this service a worthy one and will take it upon yourself to
participate and give rise to a shift in the way we seek knowledge.

Please, inquire within:
or virtually via

Get Your Private, Free Email at