Re: DSM: Sudbury Educational Resource Network

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:46:05 -0500 (EST)

Dear Kristin:
I think this is a great and important idea. As you may know, our
organization, the Alternative Education Resource Organization, helps many
people who want to start new alternatives. We'd be happy to collaborate
with you on this project. In the last few years we've been able to secure
more than $100,000 to help struggling schools, as well as to help others
start. Although our scope is wider than Sudbury Schools, my personal
orientation and philosophy is quite similar to the Sudbury approach.

Jerry Mintz
AERO
www.edrev.org
800 769-4171