Re: DSM: Re: staff member requirements

Jamie Street (dancinst@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:23:37 PST

Derek,
Thank you very much! The Booroobin site has given me a better understanding
of what's expected in a staff member applicant. What I specifically am
wondering is what formal education or degrees are required, and from what I
gather none are.
I've already done a lot of reading/research on Sudbury Model Schools, but
this is the first time I have visited the Booroobin School web site. I am
very glad I did!
Australia is high on my list of places to visit, so I would love to see the
school when I am there.
Would it be possible to receive a staff information packet without formally
applying? I am certainly not ready to look into my career now, but any
information I can get to help me prepare for when I am ready would be
wonderful.
Thanks again, Jamie.