DSM: staff member requirments

Jamie Street (dancinst@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 13:39:35 PST

Hello!
What are some of the basic requirments for staff members at Sudbury Model
schools. I am a recent high school graduate, very interested in one day
being very involved with education (specifically "free schools" or
"unschooling").

I already plan on continuing my own education by going to an Arts and Crafts
College, seeing the rest of the world, and reading most any information
about alternative education I can find. So now I need to know what I need
to do to be an eligible staff member.

I would apriciate any feedback, advice, comments, help, anything! :o)

Thanks in advance,
Jamie