Re: DSM: How to apply as a teacher?

Michelle Patzke (jjmp@starnetinc.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:29:51 -0600

Marko,

First I cannot offer you a job. Only the school meeting can do that. So,
as they say, don't quit your day job yet.

Second, we are in need of staff now as we have lost 3 staff members this
year. We have coverage through SVS for January and most of February. We
are closed for winter break until 1/3/00.

If you give me an address, I'll mail you a packet about us.

Also, if now does not work for you, we will still be here later. I trust
you saw my last post which described to Melissa in a little more detail
what we are looking for.

Michelle
LVS