Re: DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Just some questions

Louie Mahoney Cohn (louie4444@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 19:33:34 PST

We have a book disscussion group that meets once a month. There are quite a
few parents who attend regularly. You can contact me if you are interested
at at louie4444@hotmail.com.
Peace,
Louie