DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: This Board and DSM

webmaster@sudval.org
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:08:42 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#65) Re: This Board and DSM
   AUTHOR: Louie Cohn <louie@cohnclan.com>
   DATE: Friday, 19 November 1999, at 12:08 p.m.

   Reply To: (#63) Re: This Board and DSM
   Author: Scott Gray
   Date: Thursday, 18 November 1999, at 8:49 a.m.

: Echoing this board to DSM makes a lot of sense. I wanted to see how this
: board was used for a while, before echoing it. I think I will do it, at
: least for a trial run.

: Unfortunately, there are technical reasons why echoing DSM to this board is
: not so easy. I think that would be less useful, though. It would make this
: board (designed for casual visits) much more crowded.

I think this is a great idea!