Re: DSM: Dismal according to their own measure...

WarOnTies@aol.com
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:05:17 EDT

<< Who are these "urban poor who are shellshocked, with little will to do
anything". I bet they would be surprised to be represented universally
by anyone as shellshocked and without will. Your conclusions, regardless
of how they are gathered, are certainly painted with a broad brush. >>

I think i *am* guilty of this, but I am not the one who posted the message
you were responding to. I was simply quoting...