Re: DSM: QUESTIONS

Helena Singer (hsinger@sas.upenn.edu)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:02:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Paolo,

The name of the professor is Salvo Vaccaro, and I'm not sure if he is in
the department of Philosophy or Education of University of Palermo. May
be there is a department of Philosophy of education...
The name of my book is "Republica de Criancas". Next week, I'll be back
to Brazil and if I have an extra copy, I'll send it to you.

We keep in contact,

Helena