Re: DSM: one more thought on SV model and home schooling

AR Gouin (gouin@netcom.ca)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:44:25 -0400

Amen, Amen ... BUT, a degree without a HS diploma is something else. In
fact I might even go so far as saying that a degree in spite of a HS
diploma might even be more meritorious. Not to brag about my degrees
just indicating that it is possible to get them without diploma.

--
"The end of labor is to gain leisure." Aristotle.
 -- Gouin, d'Ottawa ON Canada. Futurist-at-leisure NOW. --