Re: DSM: one more thought on SV model and home schooling

AR Gouin (gouin@netcom.ca)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:52:32 -0400

Hi,

Dropped out of high(sic) school before they succeeded in killing my
desire to learn. I then went on to a MSc in Electrical Engineering. Now
retired for twelve years am still learning and loving it.

Joseph Moore's and Debbie Athos testimonies sadden me to have missed out
on such opportunities but I'm conforted knowing that three of my grand
kids are home-ed'ing themselves and the fourth is in a Montessori(sp?)
program. The oldest grand daughter tried going back to school this past
year and is leaving in disgust and returning to home-ed.

To all in home-ed (and SVS) my hat is raised.

André R. Gouin, P.Eng.

--
"The end of labor is to gain leisure." Aristotle.
 -- Gouin, d'Ottawa ON Canada. Futurist-at-leisure NOW. --