DSM: Re: Home Schooled Kids

Brad Withers (spungulas@odyssey.net)
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:26:30 -0400

I am not the originator of the quote below. It was clipped wrong. I merely asked Joe to expand on his opinion of homeschooled kids.
Brad

Besides, homeschooled kids have always struck me as a little automaton-like. Brad
    -----Original Message-----
    From: 1: 4:9 <wierdo@sudval.org>
    To: discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org <discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org>
    Date: Sunday, August 08, 1999 9:14 PM
    Subject: DSM: Home Schooled Kids

    The experience I have had with kids that are home schooled, is that they are very shy, and they tend not to interact well with others.
    -Sam
    Brad Withers wrote:
         Could you expand on this? >Besides, homeschooled kids have always struck me as a little automaton-like. Brad
    --
    "The Bible tells us that Christ was trained as a carpenter. But in my most recent digs, I've found artifacts that show he was not a very good carpenter."
     -Dave Foley "Kids in the Hall"