Re: DSM: religious school = more military like?

Eric Crump (eric@serv1.ncte.org)
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:01:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Joe Jackson wrote:
->In 95% of the homeschooled kids I've ever seen, I've consistently noticed an
->distinct pleasantness, a conspicuous need to please others, a lack of
->independence and, for lack of a better term, a lack of spark.

Gee, Joe. You've been hanging out with different homeschool kids than I
have!

->Maybe it's me, but I am more comfortable seeing kids with at least a little
->bad attitude and rebelliousness.

homeschooling kids have attitude, too. None of the ones I know are nasty
or surly, but they are independent and rather mature for their ages.

--Eric Crump