DSM: Literacy Assessment in Middle School

Adrienne Huber (a.huber@cowan.edu.au)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 15:11:57 +0800

I am compiling a report on how literacy is assessed in the Middle School
years and am particularly interested in alternative ways of "assessing"
(including "informal" and "authentic" and "natural") students' literacy
development. If anyone has some information for me please email me at
a.huber@cowan.edu.au. Also please feel free to forward this email to
anyone whom you think may be able to help me.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Adrienne Huber

--
Dr Adrienne Huber
Executive Officer