Re: DSM: Disenstablishmentarianism, my #$&@

Sam Senteney (sambo@calweb.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:04:12 -0700

At 11:50 PM 7/16/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Putting your personal convictions aside in order to expediate your rise to a
>position where you can really help yourself or do some overall good and/or
>choosing your battles is something you and I and every animal on this planet
>with a cerebrum do every day (or so says MY collective subconscience).
>
>-Joe

Say it ain't so Joe.

Is it really normal to sell out our convictions just to rise to power in a
hope for some greater good? If it is, then that may be why such notions
as "ethnic clensing" seem so popular. We truly must not be using our
cerebrum for anything more evolved than any other animal on this planet.

Sigh...
My hopes for our species have been dashed.

Sam from Sacto