DSM: RE: RE: RE: RE: religious school = more military like?

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:26:38 -0400

I guess the fundamental difference is that what we say to
the accrediting agency is the same thing we say in our
literature and the same thing we say to anyone we talk with,
whether a potential student, parent, staff, interested
inquirer, public official, attendee at a public
event,ubscriber to a listserver.... We do volunteer our
true position to the accreditating agency.
Your analogy doesn't quite fit. You are postulating someone
who selects a story to fit the audience, and changes the
story with the audience. I am confident that we have
avoided that, and will continue to do so.