Re: DSM: Creating Sudbury Schools in Berlin, Germany

Helena Singer (hsinger@sas.upenn.edu)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

Adding to Jerry Mintz good suggestions, I'd like to tell you that there
is a German book about free schools. The editor is Peter Ludwig and the
name is "Summerhill: Antiautoritare Padagogik heute: Ist die freie
Erziehung tatsachlich gescheitert?", Beltz Verlag - Weinheim und Basel, 1997.

Good luck,

Helena Singer