Re: DSM: Creating Sudbury Schools in Berlin, Germany

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Martin:
It's great that you are doing something about the German education system.
But you might not know that there are other in Germany with similar ideas.
There are about 20 German alternative schools with varying degrees of
freedom. I understand that home education has just become legal. And there
is also an organization called the European Forum for Freedom in
Education, which is based in Germany.

The Sudbury Valley School website has no links to the website of our
organization, the Alternative Education Resource Organization, so you may
not have been able to find some of the above information. Our website is
www.edrev.org. Our links will be helpful, I think Let me know if you need
more information.

Jerry Mintz
AERO