Re: DSM: Creating Sudbury Schools in Berlin, Germany

Scott David Gray (sdavid@tiac.net)
Sun, 04 Jul 1999 19:42:02 -0400

Martin Wilke wrote:

> Scott David Gray schrieb:
> >
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > I've been watching, with interest, as the Sudbury Valley School gets talked
> > about in German newsgroups, like de.soc.familie.misc, de.alt.jugendschutz,
> > and de.etc.selbsthilfe.an -- sadly I am forced to read postings in the poor
> > translations available through altavista.
> >
> There are hundreds of postings. Do you remember the SUBJECT/TITLE?

I'm finding these by a much more primitive means -- I do a search through Deja
News for "Sudbury Valley School, and I see that SVS has been discussed a bit in
German newsgroups.

See
http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?QRY=%22Sudbury+Valley+School%22+OR+sudval.org&ST=PS&DBS=1&defaultOp=AND&maxhits=100&format=terse&showsort=date&groups=&authors=&subjects=&fromdate=&todate=

-- Scott David Gray