Re: DSM: Carolina School for Interdependent Learning

Aaron Winborn (awinborn@intrex.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:35:52 -0400

The books are recommended, not required, for people wanting to enroll.
Particularly the parents. Students should be able to figure it out
fairly quickly even without the books, since they're the ones spending
all the time there.

peace,
Aaron