Re: DSM: Carolina School for Interdependent Learning

Samuel Atwood (wierdo@sudval.org)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:01:15 -0400

I'd have to say that reading something isn't going to give a full view of the
school. I would suggest that (SVS has these and I would think other schools do)
an interview. And interview is the best way for parents and students to
understand the school. The books explain the school, but not as well as a staff
member siting the family down and answering questions about the school.
-Sam
Yis!