Re: DSM: Carolina School for Interdependent Learning

Samuel Atwood (wierdo@sudval.org)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:29:57 -0400

I have a quick question for this school. On your webpage it says: "They
publish several books that we highly recommend for you to read. We've
discussed making a book or two of theirs 'required reading.'"* I was
wondering if this was just a joke, or if you were seriously thinking about
it, or if was for the staff, or other stuff that I can't think of.
-Sam
Yis!
*In reference to some of the books SVS publishes.