Re: DSM: Carolina School for Interdependent Learning

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:17:10 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Aaron:
 I am the director of the
Alternative Education Resource Organization. We'd be happy to help you or
any similar school seeking resources in starting a new school or program.
You are welcome to check out our website at www.edrev.org or call us at
800 769-4171. If you'd like a free sample of our magazine, the Education
Revolution, just send your address to my other e mail address,
jerryaero@aol.com. I also manage a listserve which discusses alternative
education with alternative educators and homeschoolers around the world.
If you'd like to join, just send a message to majordomo@edrev.org, leave
the subject line blank, and in the body type subscribe aerolist

Jerry Mintz
AERO