DSM: Carolina School for Interdependent Learning

Aaron Winborn (awinborn@intrex.net)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:03:11 -0400

I suppose we should come out of the closet, as well. We've been working
on a school for a year, in the Chapel Hill area of North Carolina. It's
the Carolina School for Interdependent Learning, and we're basing as a
model our understanding of Sudbury Valley School. About a dozen
students, their parents, and two staff members are actively involved
right now. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/7770/index.html is the
site we've set up with information about the school so far.

peace,
Aaron Winborn