DSM: Re: Re: Fw: [odnet] good news to share

Alan Klein (alan@klein.net)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 23:19:15 -0500

Debbie,

I suggest you contact Frank Duffy (his e-mail address is in the message
below) if you would like to submit something. I am just a conduit for the
information about the call for submissions.

Glad to hear about your homeschooling/democratic schooling!

Alan