Re: DSM: NYC Group?

Scott David Gray (sdavid@tiac.net)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:13:45 -0500

The closest Sudbury school to White Plains would be Greenwood, about 125
miles away in Hampton, CT (about three hours away).
http://www.greenwood.nu

I do not know of any groups in or around New York that are considering
starting a school.

If one person in the house is taking a job in White Plains, and another
could arrange separate transport for the kids, you might be able to get
away with moving somewhere between White Plains, NY and Hampton, CT --
like New Haven, CT (less than 1-1/2 hours from White Plains by car, and
less than 2 hours from Hampton by car). Probably not, though...

Christian Rook wrote:

> We are planning a move to the New York City area (probably in or near
> White Plains).
> Does anyone know of a Sudbury-type group or project in this area?
>
> Leslie Rook

-- Scott David Gray
reply-to: sdavid@tiac.net
http://www.sudval.org/~sdg