Re: DSM: Re: references on Sudbury type education models

Scott Gray (sdg@sudval.org)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:46:19 -0500 (EST)

People looking for academic research on SVS alumni might want to research
journals of education and psychology, under the names:

David Chanoff, Jay Feldman, and Peter Gray.

And, of course, Legacy of Trust is full of interesting facts and figures
(SVS press).

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Joe Jackson wrote:

> Joe from Fairhaven School in Maryland,
>
> You can order books from http://www.sudval.org/ .
>
> There may not be any research papers available.
>
> For an additional resource you might contact the Booroobin School; I believe
> they're in a place called Maleny Qld Australia, and I believe the
> gentleman's name is Derek Sheppard.
>
> Good luck.
>
> -Joe

--Scott David Gray