Re: DSM: Internships

Robyn M Vogel (rmvogel@mediaone.net)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:14:40 -0500

Hi Jerry - I just went to your site and was so happy to know that it exists!
Wow. I live in Boston, have a 13 mos. old and am in a Counseling/Expressive
Therapy graduate program and Lesley College. I have been exploring Waldorf, SVS
and learning about a few Charter Schools in this area. In the school year
2000-2001, I will do an internship in a school and hope to find one in an
alternative school. I am glad to know that you/your site will be a helpful
resource. Thanks!

Robyn