Re: DSM: Internships

Robyn M Vogel (rmvogel@mediaone.net)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:16:45 -0500

Hi Stephanie - My name is Robyn and I am also in a graduate program at Lesley
College and at one point contacted SVS re: a counseling internship...Mimsi
Sadofsky (?name) said that they do not have internships but "if they did, they
would suggest that I read a few books from the reading list first" -- that gave
me the feeling that although they may not have anything set up right now, that
they would be willing to discuss it and create something for the right match...I
would definitely try to work it out, discuss it, etc...Good luck!