DSM: Internships

Stephanie Zoll (szoll@DEPAUW.EDU)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:59:57 -0500

Hi all!
  I'm a sophomore, elementary education major. I am looking for an
internship for next January. After talking to a studen from Sudbury Valley
School in Mass I am very interested in learning more. I just signed up for
the discussion group and have a question if someone could help me. How
often and easy is it to get a volunteer position for 1 month at one of these
types of schools? I've sent for some information, but am curious if anyone
ever interns at these schools. Thank you!

Stephanie