Re: DSM: Re: Fairhaven

Sharon Stanfill (sharons@juliet.ll.mit.edu)
Fri, 4 Dec 98 09:41:36 EST

I'm surprised, a little, that it's .com and not .org. Most of the
school sites I've seen (and I've surfed alot to get a sense of sites
before making our school's) seem to use .org. .edu, as a note, is
reserved for colleges and universities.

Oh, and yes , Fairhaven's site is quite nice! Lovely graphics and
a reasonably easy navigational setup. You might want to add a map.
I suggest MapBlast! which lets you like to an active map showing your
school. (Go to www.mapblast.com for details) You can zoom the map and
even get written directions door-to-door.

Sharon