DSM: COLTS on its way! Please participate!

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:06:07 -0500

> From: CLund4744@aol.com
> Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 11:25 PM
>
> Hi--
>
> I needed a reason to write everyone at once so you could all get Mark and
> Kim's address, so I'm announcing (with trepidation) that the new web page
is
> up and running. I know of three errors already--can you find them?? I
plan to
> update what's there sometime after the open house, so please give me
feedback
> or suggestions by, say, the 10th of Dec.
>
> Cathy

For those interested:

http://www.fairhavenschool.com

Absolutely BRILLIANT job an the website Cathy, John, Barbara, and anyone
else who was involved in the update. The layout is excellent and (perhaps
more importantly) the newsletter header is pretty compact and the pages
were loading extremely fast. Looking over the site made me all tingly
again.

Thanks to you all so much for all the hard work!!!

And by the way, Linda and I (being the person who published the last 5
newsletters) consider the latest newsletter, which was published by Barbara
Sigler, to be a major improvement. It's so great that you are taking the
lead on the newsletter, Barbara; we're so lucky to have two people who have
so much experience in PR, graphic design, & publishing (you and Cathy)
working in our PR Committee.

I thought the last issue was _the arrival_ of Fairhaven School News, and I
take strong issue with anyone who suggests that any major changes, layout
or otherwise, should be made.

Kudos, you guys!!

-Joe J
shoeless@erols.com