Re: DSM: shooting in Oregon

sandra murphy (smurphy@win.bright.net)
Sun, 24 May 1998 09:01:17 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Jonathan,

My apologies for using acronyms without explanation. I dislike it when
others do that. "grtf" stand for "government-run-tax-funded" , i.e.,
public schools. Here's one for you: do you happen to know what "IMHO"
stands for? I've seen it on this list and never bothered to ask (!)

I don't use the net as a news source so can't recommend a good site for you.
You might try a search using keywords such as Oregon, School shootings,
Springfield Oregon (where the high school was), Violence in US Schools
(watch out- that would certainly generate many references, unfortunately),
etc.

Do you have kids shooting people in Australia? This is too disturbing.
Thanks for your response,

Sandy,

"Up Over"