Re: DSM: shooting in Oregon

Jonathan Dallwitz (jd@multimedia.com.au)
Sun, 24 May 1998 17:33:27 +1030

Sandy, thanks for sharing your family letter with us, I found it very
moving. I was unaware of this event (I'm in Australia) until I read your
post. (By the way, can anyone point me to a reliable and well balanced news
source on the web so I can read more about it?) One thing: I think these
sort of actions ARE a cry for help, AS WELL as a "desperate attempt to save
themselves, to fight back". Thank you again,
Regards
Jonathan

PS One small question, what is a "grtf school"? Please excuse my ignorance,
new to this list.