Re: DSM: shooting in Oregon

Eugene Atwood (spamfire@sudval.org)
Sat, 23 May 1998 21:58:04 -0400

hey...i got this email via the discuss sudbury model list thingy, and i
read the letter you wrote, and i thought that it was great. I was
wondering, if you would allow me to post it on my page, with a lot of
other essays i have on my page, many of them dealing with education in
this country...

-eugene atwood

--
"It is wonderful to be here in the state of Chicago."  --Dan Quayle
Visit my page at http://www.sudval.org/users/spamfire/