Re: discuss-sudbury-model Any SVS parents with email want to correspond?

Martha Fay (fay@tlc.harvard.edu)
Fri, 15 May 1998 09:19:17 -0400 (EDT)

I think that parents talking to one another about what it's like to
parent a child at a Sudbury type school is on topic for this list. Most
parents probably go through a lot of soul searching at first. Plus we all
need support to figure out what to say to the grandparents when they ask
"No tests?? How are they going to know whether he did the work????"

mef