RE: discuss-sudbury-model Any SVS parents with email want to correspond?

David Warren (warren@hi.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 09:46:40 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'm planning on attending the thesis defense tonight.

Naturally, I'm certainly interested in participating in helping to set up some programs.
I had an interesting chat with Will Twombley about programs which happened while
Alex attended SVS. They sounded very good.

Sincerely,
David

On Wednesday, May 13, 1998 11:45 PM, Msadofsky [SMTP:Msadofsky@aol.com] wrote:
> Hi, David,
>
> Indeed, there were some amazingly informative meetings during _this_ school
> year that were aimed at SVS parents, and we will be sending around a request
> for those people interested in planning programs at Sudbury Valley that
> includes parents to join the group doing the planning, the Informal Assembly
> Discussion Group's planning committee.
>
> Hop on, and also don't forget about the two upcoming Assembly meetings, and
> all the ongoing thesis defenses. One can hardly miss a lot of chances to
> learn a lot about the school this spring. And you will meet other parents
> there, as well as at the picnic!
>
> Mimsy--

Obligatory .signatory...
David Warren (warren@hi.com.NOSPAM) phone: 617/890-0444, fax: 617/890-4998
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc., 1601 Trapelo Rd.,Waltham, MA 02154