Re: sudbury students

Teresa Gallagher (hypercog@connix.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:55:57 -0400

Mags wrote:

> Hi! I think I might be the only former student here, so I feel like
> I should talk! :)
>
> It's hard to talk without any specific questions, so please, fire them my
> way and I will try to answer them as best as I can!

Thanks for the offer, Margaret.
<thinking hard>

How about this one...did you or any of your classmates ever wish you
were in a 'normal' school (to be like everyone else) or was everybody
pretty much just happy to be there? For example, growing up in
Minneapolis I remember all the kids wished terribly that they lived in
California or Florida and had a real complex about being from Minnesota,
even though Minnesota has a high quality of life and was a great place
to grow up. They all just wanted to be like everyone else.

Teresa