Re: The Myth of the ADD Child

Robin Martin (roses9@idt.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:45:27 -0700

Melissa,

I've never read that particular book, but a resource that you might want to
check out on the Internet (which I just happened upon a few days ago) is:

Born to Explore: The Other Side of ADD - an excellent collection of
thoughts & links which thoroughly explores positive and alternative views
of ADD and ADHD. It's at:

http://www.connix.com/~hypercog/add.htm

and I think it even includes a couple book reviews as well (though not sure
about the book you referenced).

:) Robin

At 04:41 PM 3/25/98 EST, you wrote:
>Hi everyone. This is Melissa from Liberty Valley School.
>
>I've been thinking of ordering the book, "The Myth of the ADD Child" from
Holt
>Associates (The Growing Without Schooling people). As a staff member at
LVS I