[Fwd: Women of NASA web chat 2/24]

Gayle Remisch (womble@wwdc.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:17:35 -0500

--------------44874AA44346

Hi,

I'm Gayle Remisch and I'm very interested in this style of school. My
nephew wants to be a student there. He's 15, he's been unschooling for
the last year and a half and is now too busy with his acting career to
attend any school with a single physical location.

Anyway, I work for NASA as their Canadian Agent doing outreach for
their educational programs: Quest - Passport to Knowledge
http://quest.arc.nasa.gov

You can participate free on the internet in...

Live from the Rainforest -
http://passport.ivv.nasa.gov/rainforest/main.html

Previous programs:
Live from Antarctica 1 & 2
Live from the Stratosphere
Live from the Hubble Space Telescope
Live from Mars

check these out from my homepage at:
http://www.wwdc.com/womblegarten

Meanwhile...this webchat info enclosed may be of interest to some of
you. This is an amazing opportunity to connect with experts and
scientists in the field one on one.

Have fun.

Gayle

--------------44874AA44346