Re: NPR Radio for AERO

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:10:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mike:
The show went very well indeed, and the phone has been ringing off the
hook ever since, mostly from people wanting the purchase the Almanac of
Education Choices and AERO-GRAMME newsletter. Everyone who called was
supportive. It was really nice to be able to inform people about their
education choices on NPR. As you said, I do have my own ideas about what
kind of approach I think is best, but I am secure enough in those ideas
that I am happy to let people know that they have other kinds of choices.
My leanings are more in a SVS direction, but I have no problem telling
people about Montessory, Charter Schools, homeschooling, Waldorf, etc.