Re: NPR Radio for AERO

Mike Sadofsky (mike@ultranet.com)
Sat, 07 Feb 1998 22:36:43 GMT

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:15:33 -0500 (EST), Jerry Mintz wrote:

>Just a quick note to tell you that I'll be on NPR's Talk of the Nation =
on=20
>Thursday, February 5th at 3 PM EST. It's a call in show so you can also
>partici
snip
By chance I was in the car yesterday and caught some of the broadcast,
tuning in near the conclusion of the introductory 15-20 minutes, and
tuning out before the final wrap up. That is, I caught most of the
call in questions and responses, and little more. In any event, it
sounded like it went well considering that Jerry has his agenda, Ray
Suarez another, and the other guest still a third.
I wonder how others reacted and how Jerry feels about the broadcast.
Mike