Re: Should We Move?

Robin Martin (roses9@IDT.NET)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:01:37 -0700

The other day, it seems like Kirsten, a friend on this mailing list,
mentioned to me about a SV-type school in Connecticut that's been going on
for about 4 years now, that you might want to investigate before moving.
Looking up what she wrote... Greenwood Sudbury School is in Hampton, CT and
is in its 4th year, started by Jed and Jane Katch...

That's all I know...perhaps, someone else could fill in more details on
this...

Robin