Re: reflections...

Robin Martin (roses9@IDT.NET)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:20:18 -0700

Sara,

Thanks you sooo much for responding. Sometimes, I write just to hear
hear stories about their moves toward something else...it's inspiring for
me! As you wrote, I concur, "YOU spoke to my soul!"

Also, this list is a funny one as far as participation. Sometimes, there
will be a couple weeks of really active discussion (in October/November, it
was all I could do to keep up on talk about gender equality!)...then, there
will be a month or two of hardly anything. As I think Stuart mentioned,
many members of this list are active in their own schools, and don't have
time for continued participation. Of course, that's true for all of us, as
we're active in our own lives! :)

So, stay tuned...threads do get going & when they do, they're quite
fascinating & much more reflective in nature than most any other mailing
list that I've ever been on (except for one spiritual mailing list).
Funny, even though spirit & soul don't get talked about much, at least from
my readings of Sudbury & related materials, that's really what's at the
core of all this, I believe: Follow your deepest vision of the Truth, and
the means for reaching it will unfold, one way or another--if you're
willing to do what it takes. Seems to me like a leap of faith, whether
you're a kid or an adult, that you have to take if you want to live the
kind of inspired life that Sudbury & similar-type schools offer. Just a
thought.

Robin