Re: Re: Choices

Karta Purkh S Khalsa (kpskhalsa@sprintmail.com)
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 18:57:20 -0600

Yes I do drive a car, but only occasionally. Mostly I bicycle and try to
pool up with others. No I didn't build it(the car) myself, but then neither
did Dale's boys. They assembled already made parts into a whole. A skill
certainly but one that has been mastered automataciously by drones on Ford's
assemply line to their everlasting regret.
At 10:45 PM 10/27/97 -0500, you wrote:

>In a message dated 10/26/97 07.35.01 AM, you wrote:
>
><<I was with you all the way up to the part where your boys built
>fuel gulping, pollution spewing, rubber tree wasting dragsters>>
>
>Do you drive a car? Did you build it yourself? I think this post was great,
>of all the posts, this is the one that i sent on to others. Thank you Dale.

Karta Purkh Khalsa

"Language is only a dialect with a navy."