Re: Gender Equality

Charlie Wilkinson (
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:41:22 -0500 (EST)

Jerome Mintz wrote something not entirely unlike:
> Dear Joe:
> At the school which I founded, Shaker Mountain, we did develop a somewhat
> different decision-making process. It was a democracy, with had some
> protections for the minority. we learned the approach from the Mohawk
> Indians in our early years. It never failed us in 17 years of use. The
> article I have on it is too long to post here. If you e mail me I'll send
> the file to you or anyone else who would like to see it.

Hi Jerry,
If you could post a URL or mail me the text, I would appreciate it
muchly. :)

Charlie - survivor of very undemocratic public education

                Charlie Wilkinson -
Parental Unit, UNIX Admin, Homebrewer, Cat Lover, Spam Fighter, Maintainer of
Radio For Peace International Website:
            CLOBBER INTERNET SPAM:  See!! <>
                                   Join!! <>
"Bureaucracies interpret communication as damage and route around it."
        -- Attributed to Jamie Zawinski