Re: Gender Equality

Jerome Mintz (
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 01:56:36 -0500 (EST)

Dear Alan:
I've been sending it to individual people who've been responding. I
suppose I could try to get it on the AERO web site, but it's not that
easy. My webmaster is a busy 16 year old homeschooler who's also taking
college classes and working for a cyber cafe. He thinks I should learn
HTML and so do I.

Let me know if you want me to upload it to you.

Jerry Mintz