Re: Gender Equality

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:09:25 -0500 (EST)

Dear Joe:
At the school which I founded, Shaker Mountain, we did develop a somewhat
different decision-making process. It was a democracy, with had some
protections for the minority. we learned the approach from the Mohawk
Indians in our early years. It never failed us in 17 years of use. The
article I have on it is too long to post here. If you e mail me I'll send
the file to you or anyone else who would like to see it.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Educatioin Resource Organization
HTTP://www.speakeasy.org/~aero