visiting a school...

Robin Martin (roses9@IDT.NET)
Tue, 07 Oct 1997 10:24:28 -0500

At 11:22 PM 10/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Coby Smolens, here, Marin Sudbury School Founders Group
>
>Dear Sheri,
>
>I think the thing I recommend most to people who are contemplating the
>Sudbury philosophy, for whatever reasons -- whether purely academic or
>because of a blossoming interest they feel may lead to more tangible
>involvement, is this: Go see for yourself!

You know that's some sound advice that I need to take up as well, and I'll
have some free time in December and January (and perhaps will have a few
others interested by then). Is there anyone on this list, other than
Kirsten whom I've already encountered virtually, who is involved with a
democratic school in Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Wisconsin, or
Missouri?

(Oh yes, I have Jerry's Alternative Ed book, but I lent it someone, so it's
not on hand at the moment--will use it for reference, though, once I get it
back.)

Thanks!

Robin