Re: Praise

Judith Lilly (jlilly@i-55.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 22:00:28 -0500

Greetings Dale.
This is Judith. Life has taken on many new aspects in the last 5 months.
Glad to see you found Alfie's book especially since I said it was by John
Holt and wasn't sure if I had ever corrected that mistake. It seems to me
to a book that pumps in new blood for thinking. sounds like you are
enjoying it.

I am glad you kept my email address as I had to come off the discussion list
due to using the address for business as well as home. It is nice to hear
you are still out there feeding topics.

Now, what do you know about Challenge Education Associates and/or Phi Delta
Kappan or a Maurice Gibbons? Dr. Gibbons has written numerous publications
including a book entitled "The Walkabout Papers" (challenging students to
challenge themselves). A meaty publication.

Hope things are well with you and yours and Seattle. I have a good friend
that is interested in moving there. They visited your area last November.
Are you knowledgeable about Master Woodsmen in your area?

Well need to check on the group function outside.
Judith
Happy 4th